Ye Diwali Swad aur Sehat se Bhari.
Diwali is just around the corner and millions of Indians across the globe are gearing up to celebrate this five-day long fiesta with their family and friends. It's time for everyone to come together with their loved ones and celebrate the festival of lights.
During the week-long festivities, you will see your relatives, friends, colleagues and even acquaintances drop by to extend Diwali wishes to you and your family. Considering the onslaught of guests during this period, it's not easy to entertain everyone and make them feel welcome in your home. Most of these guests don't even stay for very long - so you have got to be ready to offer savories and sweets in a matter of minutes. You don't want to be offering the same snacks. Instead of offering the usual cup of tea, try one of these classy and refreshing home-made mocktails that are super easy to prepare and can totally transform your Diwali experience. Here are our top 4 Diwali mocktails to spice up your celebration.
Chandan Almond Shake
Litchi Strawberry Cordial Recipe
- Chop strawberries into small pieces.
- Blend strawberry, Guruji Strawberry Crush, Guruji Litchi Crush & ice cubes for ½ minute.
- Pour soda into the blended mixture. Mix with the spoon. Pour in tall glasses and serve immediately.
- Mix Guruji rose syrup, Awla Sharbat, Lemon Barley, salt & pepper in a large bowl.
- Pour soda in the mixture.
- Fill 1/3 of glass with crushed ice.
- Pour the rose cooler into the glass.
- Garnish with Lemon slice & mint sprig and serve.
Strawberry Mint Smoothies
- Blend Strawberry Crush and Mint Leaves.
- Add Ice Cream and Milk. Blend again.
- Pour in a glass & top with Lemonade.
- Garnish with strawberry & mint.
- Put Guruji khus syrup, coconut milk, soda/water, and ice cubes in a blender.
- Blend for few seconds.
- Pour into glasses and serve immediately.