The beginning of the festive season is also just the beginning of entertaining guests at home. Guruji is trying to make life simpler by sharing these simple, delicious and adventurous mocktail recipes for you to welcome your guests with.
The flavours of this pineapple slush are a beautiful of mix of sweet char grilled pineapples, chatpata chaat masala and plenty of crushed ice. When fresh pineapples are not in season you can easily use Guruji pineapple squash to make this drink anytime of the year.
- Take tall stemmed glasses and place 3-4 ice cubes in each glass.
- Pour guruji khus syrup.
- Gently tilt the glass a little and gently pour crush at the bottom.
- Gradually add guruji mango juice.
- So it does not disturb the two layers. Fill ¾ glass.
- Top with lemon ginger and pour little soda. Top with crushed ice.
- Garnish by fixing slit cherry, mint, lemon slice on the rim of the glass.
- Insert a stirrer
- Boil Sugar and ½ cup water, Sim for 2 Minutes.
- Remove from the Burner and cool it.
- Mix Guruji Lemon Ginger syrup , ginger juice, Guruji Lemon Barley, roasted cumin powder, salt, rock salt (kala namak) in large jug.
- Add 4 cups of chilled water & stir.
- Pour into glasses with lemon slice.
- Serve immediately.
Chandan Almond Shake
- Put the washed grapes in a cooker and add 6 cups of water.
- After two whistles remove it from burner.
- Let it cool.
- Place the mixture in blender & blend smooth. Pour the juice through the strainer.
- Add guruji Fruit Cordial & salt. Mix roughly the chopped mint leaves to grape juice. Chill it.
- To serve, place few ice cubes in a glass and pour the juice.
- Decorate with mint leaves.
- Blend awla & Guruji’s awla Sharbat with crushed ice.
- Add salt, pepper & sauce. Blend.
- Put in tall stemmed glass about ¼.
- Add crushed ice & top with soda or lemonade.
- Garnish with lemon slice.