Mango is a popular summer delicacy which is consumed worldwide. They are juicy, sweet and act as a natural coolant which is very effective in beating the summer heat.
The mango enjoys a distinctive status among the fruits. A lot of types are cultivated, in India alone, there are more than 500 types, but just around 35 types are extensively cultivated. Mangos are used in both ripe and unripe states and the two are well known because of the health properties.
- Mangos give 100% of your daily vitamin C, 35% vitamin A and 12% of your day to day fiber
- Mangos help in controlling heart rate and blood pressure because a fresh mango contains a good source of potassium.
- A daily need of vitamin A can be taken by 1 cup of sliced mango which gives 25% of vitamin A.
- Mangos give protection against breast cancer and colon cancers because mangos contain the antioxidant compound.
- Mango fruit is an excellent source of Vitamin A and flavonoids.
- Mango Juice and Mango Drinks is a low-calorie fruit. It is filled with loads of nutrients in concentrated form. It can be a good and healthy substitute for an evening snack. High fiber content helps in proper digestion and metabolism.
- Heat Stroke - Raw mango protects you from negative effects of excessive hot temperature.